Wardiya Afshar Saber, PhD
PhD, School of Medicine, 2019
University of St. Andrews, UK
- Recent advances in human stem cell-based modeling of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
- Balancing serendipity and reproducibility: Pluripotent stem cells as experimental systems for intellectual and developmental disorders
- Generation and Characterization of Six Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Lines (iPSC) From Three Families with AP4M1-associated Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia (SPG50)
- AP-4-mediated axonal transport controls endocannabinoid production in neurons.
- A Robust Pipeline for the Multi-Stage Accelerated Differentiation of Functional 3D Cortical Organoids from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells